Happy Thanksgiving! We want to thank all of you who have been reading our posts and following our blog! It’s been such a fun ride! We’ve gotten tons of inspiration from y’all.
We know it’s a small blog, and not exactly the most preferred stop by place, but we’re so happy that you take the time to check our blog out and read our little rants and random talks.
Here’s a list of things we all should be grateful for this Thanksgiving:
- This life. All of us, are still alive. Aren’t you?
- People who love us. Thank you for loving me despite me being a jerk about majority of the time. Thank you for thinking of me when you’re away, and for buying me foods when you see stuff that I like. Thank you for supporting our dreams, no matter how stupid they may sound. Thank you for the patience and support. And everything else.
- Friends. You go in category number 2, but you’re awesome, and thank you. I’ve made some amazing friends this year, and I am very grateful.
- Family. Well, it’s blood. It’s pretty thick. But that’s not the only reason why I love y’all. The fact that I still haven’t been disowned yet despite my behavior proves that you love me beyond measures. That doesn’t go unnoticed.
- The seven billion homo sapiens at the moment. Thank you for being only seven billions. I know there are predictions on how we’re going to run out of foods and stuff, but since we’re still in the number of no hunger games yet, I’m thankful.
- Adele. She had me at hello.
- Coffee. What would I do without you?
- Chances. To make changes, to live our lives most. We get chances everyday, and we should be grateful. I know I am.
The list can go on and on, but I will cut it short.
Thank you for you.