Here is just a few of the many News Headlines for the month of July:
- “2 Fatally Shot and 8 Injured in Louisiana Movie Theater”
- “Autopsy of Sandra Bland Finds Injuries Consistent With Suicide, Prosecutor Says”
- “Cincinnati Police Issue Report on Shooting”
- “Teenage Brothers Accused of Killing Parents and 3 Siblings in Oklahoma”
- “S. Jets to Use Turkish Bases in War on ISIS”
- “Cameroon’s Maroua market hit by suicide”
- “Mediterranean migrant crisis: Dozens ‘drown off Libya'”
- “Australian returns from IS in Syria“
- “Nigeria’s Muhammadu Buhari: US ‘aiding’ Boko Haram with arms ban“
- “Anzac Day terror plot: Blackburn teenager admits inciting attack“
Seriously, what has the world come to. Every time I switch on the tv to watch the news or look at the front page of a newspaper, all I see is: Wars, Boko Haram, ISIS, Ebola, Shooting…etc. There’s rarely any good news pertaining to us these days. The only other news that might somewhat relieve us from this fiasco is celebrity news, which let’s face it, doesn’t affect our personal well-being in what-so-ever way. It’s just a distraction and nothing else.
With the upcoming presidential election, we are somewhat getting a little entertainment from all the debates and interviews. But that itself isn’t enough to cover up our distress. To cover our concerns, our complains, and our rage of what’s happening at home and around the world. We are tired of hearing tragic news report. It’s just a matter of time till our heart goes numb cause we have ran out of tears and can’t feel anymore. Things need to change. I don’t know how, but things need to seriously change.
Image Source: http://andrewsfightonestepatatime.blogspot.com/2012/05/sad-news.html