By Daniella Djiogan
Here’s a sneak-peak of what will happen if guys had their periods;
- There’s going to be a five day public holiday called ‘International Men Periods Week’.
- Many guys will faint at the sight of blood.
- I can’t even begin to imagine my brother buying pads…haha!
- When he’s in a bad mood, we’re gonna be like…”Are you on your PERIOD?”
- That will be the end of sagging…at least for five days.
- Imagine a guy talking non-stop about his feelings…unbearable (women were built to do that…hehehe!!!).
- It will be a pretty funny sight to see, don’t you think? Ewww, I just imagined it, and it doesn’t seem right.
- Wouldn’t that mean they would be able to give birth???…no no no…they wouldn’t be able to stand the pain, not for two minutes.
- Menopause; another weird thing to visualize a guy having.
- I can see them exaggerating their pain to get away from doing stuffs…..they will use it as an excuse for everything.
- There will be a pad commercial with guys carrying weights and claiming how fun it is to be on their period.
- I doubt any guy will use tampons.
- Some will be shy to talk about it, while others will literally be like “OMG, I just had my period yesterday, and blah blah blah….”
- They will basically become women; giving birth and stuffs….except that they wouldn’t have a “V”.
Image by The Meta Picture